Tutorial EXIF Print
IntroductionInstructions to print the EXIF informations of the images from your digital camera with Image Print.
Select the ProjectCreate a new Album or stereotype. Alternatively, you can use an existing Album or a Stereotype available to use.
EXIF information link
- In the project now create an image container and one or more text containers. In the album you can distribute the container on multiple pages.
- Next, select a text container and put in the register Imagedata setting "EXIF Infos / - from Container" to container name of the image.
create EXIF variables
- The EXIF variables are managed in the text editor. Open the text editor of the text container over the register Imagedata on the item "Text / - Name" on.
- On the right side you see now the editor to edit the EXIF variables:
- left selection list: Here you see all image files in project.
- right top selection list: List of separator, which can be used if a name / value pair in the text will be inserted.
- right bottom selection list: List of ways to define the line end, if the EXIF value in the text will be inserted.
- Add temporary a file to the list of image files.
- Refresh EXIF information from the selected file.
- Put the EXIF name or names in the data table selected into the text.
- Put the EXIF value or values in the data table selected into the text.
- Put the EXIF name / value pairs in the data table selected into the text.
- Put variables for the EXIF name or names in the data table selected into the text.
- Put variables for the EXIF value or values in the data table selected into the text.
- Put variables for the EXIF name / value pairs in the data table selected into the text.
- Herewith edit the EXIF variables in the selected text. Automatically generated EXIF variables can not be edited manually.
- Herewith delete the EXIF variables in the selected text. Automatically generated EXIF variables can not be deleted manually.
- Set the format of the text to RTF.
- Set the separator to tabulator and the line end character to newline.
- Now select in the data table one or more entries. With the button put the EXIF variables on the text cursor position to the text.
- The variables are now directly behind each other in the text, without the set newline! This is necessary because variables are interpreted only if the related EXIF information in the linked image file, and then there are the newline character from the variable is used. Line breaks after EXIF variables in the text entered are otherwise blank lines.
- In order to position the tab, select the EXIF variables with the mouse, and then into the line above the text window. The position of this tabulator can be moved with the mouse and delete with its context menu.
- Close the text editor with the button OK.
- If they are multiple text containers with the image container linked, repeat the process for each text container.
show EXIF informationsIf you now have a image in image container load, the EXIF information in the text containers are displaying and you can directly print an album.
Print image index with EXIF informations
You can also use the EXIF variables to print an image index. For this purpose create a "Index Stereotype" under "Tools / Create Index Stereotype". In this index you can create for each image container on all four sides as needed a text container. The EXIF variables in these text containers will be awarded as described above. Everything else for the automatic use you learn in the Tutorial Stereotype.